4everAdrian - The Release

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Double Life Chapter 5 - More!

(Bill walks into BleuBoy clothing store)

Aaron Parker: Welcome to Bleuboy, I’m Aaron how can I assist you?

Bill Toledo: I am just looking around; I will call you over if I need you

(Aaron walks off as Bill starts look around the store)

Aaron Parker: Josh you need to go one size down

Josh Cunningham: it is already a small

Aaron Parker: I know, get an x-small, I want you to hurt the kids

(Josh laughs, as Bill is looking at them)

Bill Toledo: yeah Aaron, I do need your assistance

Aaron Parker: (walking back over to Bill) so now you need me

Bill Toledo: I didn’t know you could do service like that

Aaron Parker: you did not tell me, you wanted me to cater to you

Bill Toledo: yes, if you want to assist in that way

Aaron Parker: chile boot (walking away)

(Bill stands there with a smirk on his face)

(Next thing you know, Bill runs into Aaron in the food court)

Bill Toledo: I get to see you two times in one day, isn’t that a blessing

Aaron Parker: (LOL) why don’t you get it?

Bill Toledo: I just want to buy time, put out your hands

(Aaron put out his hand and Bill put three hundred in them)

Aaron Parker: and why are you doing this?

Bill Toledo: Because I want more

Aaron Parker: more?

Bill Toledo: that isn’t enough?

Aaron Parker: more?

(Bill put seven more hundred in Aaron’s hand)

Bill Toledo: More!

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment