4everAdrian - The Release

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Double Life Chapter 4 - Play Your Role

Professor Bowin: I must say that I am proud of each and every one of you. You have come a long way as undergrads, but do not make your journey ends here. Continue to pursue higher education and aim for success aimlessly. Mastering everything that you land on; in your path of opportunity; the future now lays in your hand, where are you going to take yours?

(The students clap their hands in excitement, as they exit out of the classroom off on their way)

Robert Martins: so tomorrow we will both be living off Main Street

Bill Toledo: yeah no more dorms and into our own places

Robert Martins: that means the party will be at your place then

Bill Toledo: nah I got too much on my plate as is

Robert Martins: yeah, you been doing a lot of running around

“What are you talking about,” I asked. Could he know?

Robert Martins: I know you not gay but you do get down.

Bill Toledo: just because you are gay; doesn’t make every dude around you gay

Robert Martins: I be seeing the ways you be looking at my friends when they were around

Bill Toledo: man you are wilding

Robert Martins: so are you going to tell me?

“There’s someone name, John” I told him. Something like this, I couldn’t keep to myself. Robert is openly in the scene and could be a good advice for me in the future; since I am dealing with the both of them.

Robert Martins: I want to meet him

Bill Toledo: alright that will be cool

Ok. The curtain is coming up and everything is within role.

Bill Toledo: Amanda, we made it

Amanda Pears: I know I am so excited

Bill Toledo: and I don’t want to kill that moment, will you marry me?

Amanda Pears: are you giving me your name?

Bill Toledo: yes

Amanda Pears: YES!

Perfect! Everything is playing out right.

(Amanda walks off)

Ok. Tomorrow, we are walking off the stage. I have already been admitted into grad school. This can only get better.

John Stull: you are not going anywhere

Bill Toledo: I am marrying her

John Stull: what about me?

Bill Toledo: I still got you too

John Stull: I don’t believe you

(Bill grabs onto John hard, pulling him closer to him)

Bill Toledo: look, everything that I am doing, I got this. And I don’t need you in this

John Stull: you forgot who will find out

Bill Toledo: do not play with me

John Stull: so you are really marrying me

Bill Toledo: what you mean?

John Stull: here is our ring

Seven Years Later…

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment