4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double Life Chapter 3 - Picture Perfect

Ok. What do I do now? I’m thinking to myself in ways that I can’t be thinking. I am mixed in thoughts; this can’t be true. I was satisfied. Alright now; I can’t be with a faggot! Man nah; I am with my girl, Amanda, and my parents will kill me. What do I got to do? I… man forget that, I am just going to go with it, but just not gonna tell nobody. And I have to make sure John doesn’t tell anyone either.

(Robert walks back into the dorm room)

(Bill jumped)

Robert Martins: you alright man?

Bill Toledo: yeah, yeah, man everything is cool

Robert Martins: you sure, cause you been acting strange since last night

Bill Toledo: yeah I’m about to go over to my girls house

I am heading down Parkway Ave to head over to 3rd street where Amanda and her best friend, Krystal lives. This is getting crazy!

Bill Toledo: baby you know I love you right

Amanda Pears: yes, I know you have told me before

Bill Toledo: but now I really love you

Amanda Pears: what is different from this love than that love?

Bill Toledo: you know that I will do nothing to hurt you, because I love you

Amanda Pears: Bill you are so sweet

“That’s the only way I can be with you; I will give you anything and everything to show my love for you. Baby what do you want?” I asked. This seems to be going good. If this could keep her suspicions off then I will be all set.

Amanda Pears: I want you!

Ok. Now that I have that all set. Let me head over to the other side of the school ground. This is the side I ran into John. Right at this light; let me walk around to see if I can find him.

Bill Toledo: yo John, I have to talk to you

John Stull: you on this side of ground! What you want more?

Bill Toledo: nah man I came to talk to you. What happen don’t tell any body; and I am serious about that

John Stull: as long as you give me what I want, we are good

Bill Toledo: and what is that?

John Stull: you!

Ok. I think I can work this one out. As long as he stay in places; this picture can be perfect.

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment