4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Abandoed Star Chapter 2 - Punishment

I don’t know what is on my mind. My dad caught me, so is my dream over? Everything that I have wanted this entire summer, does it ends here? I am sitting in my room thinking about nothing but the one thing I want most; music. After seeing my dad catching me watching TRL, I know he will be coming home earlier just to make sure that I am not watching it anymore. Miguel opens my room door, “Dinner is ready;” peeking his head in to let me know. As I am walking down the stairs, I can hear my father fussing about catching me watching TRL. There’s my mom just standing there, while my father is there yelling at her. Mrs. Burneaster said, “Honey, if that is something that he wants to do let him watch the show.” My father does not like to be cut off; nor does he like to be talked back to. Next thing you know my father raises up his and slap the shit out of my mother. I jumped in-between them, knowing that I can’t take on my father, yelling; “maybe I should tell mom what I saw you doing.” My father looked at me and I swear I had never seen that look on his face before. Mr. Burneaster roared, “Are you trying to tell me what I can not do in my house,” then made a fist and punched me in my face. There I am flying across the kitchen floor, while Miguel just stands there frighten. My mother runs over to me, dropping to the floor to hold me close to her; “you can not hit him like that” she yelled! I am in so much pain and my nose is bleeding. “Ouch. Ouch. Mommy; ittt hhuurrt.” I couldn’t stop crying. Next thing you know, my father walks over to my mom and grabs her hair, he is dragging her up the stairs. All you could hear is my mother screaming and fighting to get out of my fathers holding. As my father throws her into the room and slam the bedroom door. Miguel walks over to me and said, “Now look what you did.” She always takes the blame for when ever I do anything bad.

“Abandon Star
I’m sheltered
I’m locked in
Can you hear me crying?
My voice is on rising
Yes, I’m screaming
The Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment