4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Double Life Chapter 2 - Shhh... (The Prolong)

Ok. I got to go confront Professor Bowin, because I didn’t like the way he addressed me in front the entire class; he really disrespected me stopping his lecture just to make a clown out of me; and said nothing to this John guy. Who does he think he is? Just thinking about this is making me mad. I know he doesn’t have anymore class for the day; so I am on my way to talk to him right now. Man I am walking down the hall almost there and somebody is gonna grab me; pulling me inside the janitor closet. “Yo get off of me,” I said as I grabbed onto him. It’s John. “Am I not the one you want to see,” John asked. I don’t even know what to say, “What are you doing;” I am looking down. “Shhh…” John sounded looking up. Oh my gosh; what is he doing; this feels good; “no I can’t, but keep going;” I moaned. John giggled with my dick down his throat. Did he just do that? Giggle with my dick in his mouth. With my dick all the way down his throat he can still giggle? I ain’t never seen anybody to do such a thing. I have met plenty of Becky’s in my life, but seen none to do it like this. Damn this is feeling good. I grunted out. He stands up, looking dead in my eyes,

John Stull: “Shhh…”

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment