4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Life - SideNotes: Dawg's Nite Out

Aaron Parker: Monica

Monica Lewis: Have you decided what you are going to do?

Aaron Parker: no not really, he just keeps giving me money; what ever I need he gives it to me

Monica Lewis: shoot I will milk him for everything he got then laugh in his face

Aaron Parker: that’s not what I want to do because I am really feeling Sam and want to focus on him

Monica Lewis: Aaron, you got someone giving you roughly three thousand a month maybe even more just for you guys to mess around and you want to give that up because you want to be with Sam

Aaron Parker: love goes a long way for me

Monica Lewis: and what did you say his name was again?

Aaron Parker: Bill Toledo

Monica Lewis: I got to find me him

(Sam walks up to them)

Sam McLuther: hey baby, what are you two talking about?

Aaron Parker: nothing lets go get us something to drink

(They all head to the bar)

John Stull: Did he just say Toledo?

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment