4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Life Chapter 7 - The Fight

Bill Toledo: I love this place; do you realize this is our favorite restaurant? We come here all the time

John Stull: (roll his eyes)

“What is wrong?” What’s up with him? He been acting strange all night

(John takes his glass and throws his water into Bill’s face)

Hold on, did this bitch really just do what he just did? I feel like jumping over this table and knocking the day lights out of him right now. But you know what; I am going to remain civilized because we are in a public surrounding.

(Bill dries off his face)

Albert Drew: John, it has been a minute; did you change your number?

John Stull: Albert, leave me alone right now

“What you want his number?” I asked as I wrote his number down on the napkin and handed it to him

(John eyes got evil)

John Stull: what the fuck do you think you are doing?

Restaurant Manager: I am going to have to ask you two to leave, don’t worry about your check it is on the house because you two are becoming a liability to our service of maintaining satisfaction

(Bill and John walk outside)

(John goes to attack Bill)

(Bill punched John and he falls to the ground)

John Stull: No… This… BITCH… Didn’t just hit me!

“I am out of here, you are crazy!” I jumped into my car and took off. Next thing you know I see John’s car flying down the freeway through the rear view mirror. He pulls up beside me screaming out of his car, “I am telling your wife.” He will reach his grave before he will reach my wife. I had to stop him so I ran my bumper into the back of his car, John shifted into the next lane. I pushed down on my accelerator and there he goes slamming his car into mine, forcing me into the guard rails; damaging the rear side of my car. Man he is a crazy, I have got to put an end to us or he will destroy everything that I have worked hard for. The phone rings…

Good it is not him calling me; so I answered, “hey baby”

Aaron Parker: I have bad news

Bill Toledo: what’s wrong?

Aaron Parker: I have HIV

I nearly passed out as those words registered in my head, “how do you know?”

Aaron Parker: lately I have been developing the symptoms

Bill Toledo: Do you think I got it too?

Aaron Parker: we been having unsafe sex since the second time

Oh my god, oh my god, I need to sit down. My head is spinning. I can’t take this anymore! I have to stay away from them. They are going to kill me; my wife and I are planning on having another kid. “Let me call you right back,” I said into the phone as I hanged up the phone. I never want to see them again!

(Aaron enters Bill’s work place)

Aaron Parker: Is Mr. Toledo available?

Secretary: Do you have an appointment with him

Aaron Parker: He knows that I was coming

Secretary: ok then wait here I will go get him

(Bill walks out of his office and gasp)

It is just one thing after another thing; will this ever ends?

(Ding Dang the door bell sound)

Amanda Pears: Honey I will get it

“Who is it,” I asked as I tilt the chair back to look at the door. It’s John!

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment