4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 10 - The Runaway

I killed him. I did it for my freedom, my freedom to sing; my freedom to live and my freedom to achieve. I had to get rid of that road block; it didn’t matter how I got ridded of it but I had to overcome it. In my thoughts I am going back and forth because I know that killing is a crime and I could face live time in jail. Then how will I live my dream. I don’t know what to do. So I packed my book bag and jumped into the car and drove away. I must have driven about ten thousands miles before I decided to stop at a motel to get some sleep. BOOM! BOOM! “Open up, it’s the police!” I headed to the bathroom. The knocking on my door reminded me of the tapping that I heard every night. Tears were running down my face as I ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door. Then I felt the force upon the door; trying to open the bathroom door. “No! No! I don’t want to go back. I can’t do it no more. I refuse. Stop! No! Why, leave me alone! Stop! No. No. No. I can’t go back,” I screamed.

“The Abandon Star
Seems like Justice will be serve
It seems like I have to back down
It seems like I have to turn back
Seems like I am so far from my dream
Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment