4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 9 - I Want To Sing

I walked up the steps. Steps by steps; He smiled as I got closer. He put his hands behind my neck and guided me into my room. The flashback came; he ripped off my clothes; used his force to hold me down; I couldn’t resist; because he was much bigger than me. So many days and nights; I have dreamt that dream for the past few years. It has been happening every night, ever since my mother started to work her overnight job to support me and my brother; while he just sat at home and did nothing. I hated him for that and he will soon see my revenge on that; for using my mother to wipe his grown ass. He was already naked by time he closed the door. I backed away and fell back onto my bed. He walked up to me; it was so close that I could feel his breathing on my body’s hair. He leaned forward and laid right on it. I withdraw the knife that I grabbed in the kitchen. Blood started to drip from his mouth. I killed him because I wanted to sing.

“Abandon Star
I can not be sheltered away
Then who will know of me
I can not be hidden
Then who will know of me
The Abandoned Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment