4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Life - Confrontation: You Too

(Phone Rings)

John Stull: Hi baby

Aaron Parker: this is not Bill

John Stull: who is this?

Aaron Parker: I think we need to talk

John Stull: what are you doing on Bill’s phone and how do you know me

Aaron Parker: I think it’s best that we both know about each other

John Stull: What are you trying to say?

Aaron Parker: I am his other

John Stull: You? Who are you?

[They Meet]

John Stull: so that is what he has been doing

Aaron Parker: you see this was never my intentions

John Stull: so where do you live?

Aaron Parker: off MLK Blvd

John Stull: me too! I’m by 3rd street

Aaron Parker: I am over by 1st street

John Stull: Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Aaron Parker: what are you thinking?

John Stull: Operation Destroy Toledo

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment