4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gonna Find My Love Chapter 4 - Maybe You Are Right

((ALARM BUZZ))

(Adrian sits up in his bed)

Adrian Thompson: ah shit (grabbing his head with his left hand)

**
Was last night real or was it a nightmare? Plus, I am having like the nastiest hangover right about now. Something just doesn’t feel right.
**

(Adrian looks to his right and sees a note left behind from Vanessa)

Adrian Thompson: so, it was real.

(Adrian gets up and shower and starts getting ready for work)

[Scene changes to Adrian’s workplace/office]

(Adrian is walking towards his corner office, as he is being approached by his secretary)

Secretary: Good Morning Mr. Thompson. Steven from Techno Solution confirmed the deal. You have two new appraisals sitting on your desk that came in over the weekend. Reminder: you have a Director of Board meeting in thirty minutes.

Adrian Thompson: Ok. I got it

Secretary: by the way, someone sent you something special

Adrian Thompson: what?!?

(Adrian opens his office door to see a vase with a dozen white roses and a red rose sticking out from top with a note attach to it)

(Adrian looks at his secretary, wondering who could have sent the flowers, he then walks over to it and reads the note)

Adrian Thompson: (reading) To Adrian, from your secret admirer

**
I can’t believe that someone sent me flowers. Who could it be: I know Mario wouldn’t have sent it because he doesn’t know where I work; I doubt CJ would have sent it because the note would have been slightly different.
**

Adrian Thompson: Who sent this? (looking at his secretary)

Secretary: your secret admirer (smiling as she leaves Adrian’s office)

[Scene change]

(Adrian walks into the boardroom, and greets the other directors)

Adrian Thompson: Good morning

Charles McKinley: Mr. Thompson congratulation on closing the deal with Techno Solutions; that now increases our margins by 25%

Kevin Zacland: Yes, another 3.5mil profit

Adrian Thompson: but we are still not anywhere near our projected growth. So we have to keep on expanding within our region.

Kelly VanDaneil: we cannot afford not to be mindful of our goals

Adrian Thompson: you got a point

Charles McKinley: Adrian, with those two new appraisals sitting on your desk; I know you can do it. With both of them closing a deal, that will put us well over our projected growth.

Adrian Thompson: Kevin, get with our travel agent. We are about to start making moves.

[Scene Changes to Charlie's apartment]

Dealer: yo I ain’t gonna keep on supplying ya, if u doesn’t start forking up some money

Charlie Adams: you know I got you (reaches in for him) take that dick out and let me suck it.

Dealer: go ahead with that gay shit, I want my money

Charlie Adams: you gonna get your money

(Charlie wrestles into his pocket and take out some money; he then throws it at the dealer)

Charlie Adams: dang, a brother was just trying to get some dick

Dealer: yeah, and I am here to get my money

(Dealer picks up his money off the floor)

Dealer: now you can get this dick

(Charlie walks towards him and goes down)

[Scene changes to Frank’s house]

(Frank is surfing videos on YouTube)

(Franks’ phone rings)

(Frank look at his phone then answers)

Frank Utter: Why are you calling me?

Adrian Thompson: Wow, is that how you answer to me?

Frank Utter: Like what I do for you matters

Adrian Thompson: stop giving me the cold shoulders, I am worried about you

Frank Utter: you don’t have any reason to be worried about me

Adrian Thompson: yes I do, anyway, are you home?

Frank Utter: Yeah I am

Adrian Thompson: then open your door

(Frank walks to his front door and open it)

Frank Utter: why didn’t you call and tell me you were coming over

(Hanging up his phone)

Adrian Thompson: I did and you told me you were home

Frank Utter: man whatever; even that doesn’t count

Adrian Thompson: yes it do (and walk in)

(Adrian and Frank walk into his living room and sits on the couch)

(Adrian starts flicking through the channels, while Frank lounged himself across the sofa)

Frank Utter: so why are you worried about me?

Adrian Thompson: because the way you left the den yesterday

Frank Utter: that didn’t worry you because you wouldn’t have called him

Adrian Thompson: how you know?

Frank Utter: you know how Charlie runs his mouth

Adrian Thompson: yeah, we met up but it wasn’t anything special. I am not over CJ

Frank Utter: you can’t just put your trust out there like that

Adrian Thompson: (HUH?) we went out to have lunch

Frank Utter: he could have been trying to get over on you; that is all I am saying

Adrian Thompson: what to have sex with me? Don’t you think I can pick and choose who I want to have sex with

Frank Utter: yeah, until it goes against your will

Adrian Thompson: what are you trying to say?

Frank Utter: I got raped

Adrian Thompson: What!!! When? Why didn’t you tell me?

Frank Utter: man, before we even start talking about this, I got to smoke

Adrian Thompson: you do not smoke cigarettes

Frank Utter: nah weed bro

(Frank rises up the blunt towards Adrian)

Frank Utter: Are you smoking?

Adrian Thompson: No, I haven’t smoked since college

Frank Utter: you didn’t even answer the question

Adrian Thompson: Yes I did

Frank Utter: I know so here is the blunt (handing Adrian the blunt)

Adrian Thompson: (laugh) you think you are slick

[Scene changes to Vanessa and Stephanie’s apartment]

(KNOCK, KNOCK on the front door)

(Stephanie goes and answers the door; she opens the door and see Josh)

Josh Miller: Steph!

Stephanie Tanner: what the fuck are you doing here?

Josh Miller: I got something to tell you

Stephanie Tanner: Boy save it, because I don’t want to hear it

(Goes to close the door)

Josh Miller: I got AIDs!

(Josh screams before Stephanie closes the door)

(Stephanie swings the door back open)

Stephanie Tanner: You got what?!?

(Josh is just looking at Stephanie, doesn’t know what to say)

Stephanie Tanner: (starting to feel sick) before or after me?

Josh Miller: I do not know, I am sorry

(Stephanie grabs her stomach and crunches forward; tears start to roll down her cheeks as she run to the bathroom)

[Scene changes back to Frank’s house]

Adrian Thompson: (laugh) I am high

Frank Utter: Yuup, we’re on Cloud 9

Adrian Thompson: I am not in the clouds

Frank Utter: (chuck) man shut up and enjoy the high

[Scene changes back to Stephanie and Vanessa apartment]

(Vanessa walks into the apartment to find the door open; starts walking towards the bathroom)

(Stephanie is coughing over the toilet, crying)

(Vanessa stops at the bathroom door)

(Stephanie realize that Vanessa is there)

Stephanie Tanner: Josh just told me he got AIDs

Vanessa Vinning: ask me if I care?

(Vanessa walks off and goes into her room; she closes the door and start throwing up)

[Scene changes to Frank’s house]

Frank Utter: Maybe you are right, I can’t keep on letting my past experience block me from reaching who is really meant for me

Adrian Thompson: he is coming, he will be here before you know it

Frank Utter: You know, I have always want him to be you

(BOOM, BOOM)

Charlie Adams: Girl, open the door!

Frank Utter: Did you bring her with you?

Adrian Thompson: No, I swear

(Charlie opens the door and walks in; Terry also enters with his friend)

Charlie Adams: what are y’all two doing up in here (waving his hand before his face)

Terry Boldman: are you guys hungry?

(Places a box onto the table)

(Terry smells the air)

Terry Boldman: smells like you two got the munchies

Adrian Thompson: Pizza, Yummy!

Frank Utter: don’t mind him, he is stupid high

Charlie Adams: so Terry, you not going to introduce us (flickering his eyes)

Jason Goodie: I’m Jason

Terry Boldman: there you go (laugh)

(Adrian and Frank are munching down on the pizza)

Charlie Adams: so how long y’all two been talking

Terry Boldman: none of your business

Charlie Adams: you know you got to keep your life in tack, or them men are just going to run right over you

Terry Boldman: don’t worry about mine, I got this

Charlie Adams: you better listen to me and Jason you better be right for him, or it’s going to be me and you

Terry Boldman: Don’t pay my sister any mind, she is out of it

(Terry and Jason goes and sit down on the couch)

Adrian Thompson: Do you guys want some?

Charlie Adams: girl, there is only one slice left

Adrian Thompson: Oh (looking into the box)

Terry Boldman: I’m cool, we about to head over to Carrabba’s

Adrian Thompson: that is my favorite!

Terry Boldman: You want to join us?

Jason Goodie: You are still hungry?

Adrian Thompson: I can’t join you, I don’t want to be a third wheel

Terry Boldman: you won’t even feel that way

(Terry, Adrian and Jason get up and leaves for Carrabba’s)

[Scene Changes to Carrabba’s Italian Grill]

(Adrian, Terry and Jason are sitting in a booth)

(Jason holds up a shrimp, in front of Terry face; Terry bites into one half and Jason removes the fork and bites into the other half)

(Terry and Jason starts kissing each other, while Adrian watches them in awe)

Adrian Thompson: awww, that is so sweet

(Terry and Jason continues to peek each other on the lips)

Adrian Thompson: I want to find my love

(Adrian’s phone starts to ring)

(Adrian Answers)

Adrian Thompson: Hello

Kevin Zacland: the agent books us to leave tonight

Adrian Thompson: something told me, we would be leaving tonight

Kevin Zacland: the flight is at 11pm, we should get to Memphis by 5am

Adrian Thompson: I will meet you at the airport in an hour

Kevin Zacland: Ok

(Adrian hangs up the phone)

Adrian Thompson: I have a plane to catch (informing Terry)

(Adrian waves the waitress over)

Adrian Thompson: Can I have this to go?

Terry Boldman: So when will you be back?

Adrian Thompson: I don’t know; they want me to expand our market

Jason Goodie: What kind of work do you do?

Adrian Thompson: I am a Regional Director

Jason Goodie: ok

Terry Boldman: Call me when you get there

(Adrian leaves)

[Scene changes back to Frank’s house]

Charlie Adams: so what were you and Adrian over here talking about?

Frank Utter: damn you are noisy, none of your business

Charlie Adams: do you have any more weed?

Frank Utter: what you smoke? (looking shocked)

Charlie Adams: No! I am just making sure you weren’t gonna smoke that mess around me

(Charlie gets up and starts walking towards the front door)

Frank Utter: let me find out you doing drugs

Charlie Adams: Chile Boot!

(Charlie storms out)

[Scene changes to airport]

(Adrian is pulling his carry-on; as he walks towards Kevin)

(Adrian stops right beside Kevin)

(Adrian phone starts to ring)

Kevin Zacland: the gate is this way

Adrian Thompson: Hello (saying into his phone)

[Scene changes to Vanessa’s bedroom)

Vanessa Vinning: (talking into the phone) I am pregnant!

(Looking down onto the pregnancy test)

*** I’m Gonna Find My Love…***

No comments:

Post a Comment