4everAdrian - The Release

Monday, December 7, 2009

Gonna Find My Love Chapter 3 - Messy Feelings

Charlie Adams: well aren’t you a bold one mister

Terry Boldman: you passed for a boy for her, wow!

Frank Utter: what do you want bro (not liking Mario directness)

Adrian Thompson: I am Adrian (sounding speechless)

Mario Smith: I did not mean to take the breathe away, but I would sure like to take you out on a date

Adrian Thompson: um…

(Adrian looks to his brothers: Charlie and Terry nodding yes and Frank saying no)

Adrian Thompson: sure!

Mario Smith: here is my card, call me later

(Mario walks away)

Adrian Thompson: guys what should I do?

Frank Utter: nothing!

Adrian Thompson: what do you mean?

Frank Utter: why would you want to, come on look at him. All he wants to do is bang your back out

Charlie Adams: girl hush, you just jealous it can’t be you, (Terry laugh) plus Mario is sexy

Frank Utter: it’s about more than just the look

Adrian Thompson: y’all two fighting is not going to help me out

Terry Boldman: look, do what you want to do, at the end of the day you have to be happy

Charlie Adams: girl call him

Adrian Thompson: yeah, what can go wrong?

Frank Utter: you getting rape (Gets up and walk out the den)

(Adrian watches him leave, with concerns on his face)

[Scene changes to the street outside Stephanie and Vanessa apartment]

(A car rolls up to building and stop with Vanessa and Brian in the car)

Vanessa Vinning: Thank you, but you really didn’t have to

Brian Brown: there was no way I was going to let a girl like you get on that bus. It wasn’t happening

Vanessa Vinning: (laugh) I don’t know why my roommate left me, it’s odd of her but I will talk to her when I get in.

Brian Brown: ok, just make sure you call me later (kisses Vanessa on the cheeks)

(Vanessa gets out of the car and enters the building)

[Scene changes to Vanessa and Stephanie apartment]

(Vanessa starts opening the door)

(A vase is thrown and brakes by the door)

Vanessa Vinning: (screams)

Stephanie Tanner: Why the fuck did you have to do that

Vanessa Vinning: what are you talking about?

Stephanie Tanner: Embarrassing me in front of everyone in the mall

Vanessa Vinning: Are you talking about Brian?

Stephanie Tanner: whatever is name is

Vanessa Vinning: that is not even the guy, you were talking about

Stephanie Tanner: So what, you are not suppose to get no man in front of me

Vanessa Vinning: you are sick (in disbelief)

[Scene change]

**
So, I called Mario started talking to him for awhile. I must admit, I was turned on by his boldness, you don’t find a lot like him around these days. My friends are iffy about the relationship but I think jealousy plays a role, like come on. He is a total eye candy.
**

[The scene is the local den]

Charlie Adams: Are you still talking to him? Hello, we are sitting right here

(Adrian hangs up the phone)

Adrian Thompson: sorry guys

Terry Boldman: you weren’t bothering me. But check it; I am going to talk to him right there. (Look at his brothers) I will check y’all later.

(Terry leaves the table)

Charlie Adams: so what were y’all talking about?

Adrian Thompson: nothing major

Charlie Adams: girl what is the T (demanding answers)

Adrian Thompson: he wants to take me out to eat

Charlie Adams: when?

Adrian Thompson: right now

Charlie Adams: damn he is fast!

[Scene changes to local restaurant]

Mario Smith: there you are (sitting at a table waiting on Adrian)

(Adrian joins Mario at the table)

Adrian Thompson: Hi (looking into Mario’s eyes)

Waiter: I will be your waiter this afternoon; can I start you off with something to drink?

Mario Smith: Yes, can we have a bottle of White Zinfandel

Waiter: Sure, coming right up (and leaves)

Adrian Thompson: Drinking this early?

Mario Smith: I just want make sure the mood is set

(Adrian looks at Mario and bites his bottom lip)

[Scene changes to Stephanie and Vanessa apartment]

(The two girls are tangled up on the floor)

Stephanie Tanner: Do you have any idea what it’s like to be rejected

Vanessa Vinning: I can’t believe you. You cannot call Brian a rejection

Stephanie Tanner: How do you know, I had my eyes on him too

Vanessa Vinning: you are nothing but a slut

(Vanessa then tries to break free, just when Stephanie grabs her by her hair and pulls her closer)

Stephanie Tanner: (screaming) Bitch!

(Vanessa then grabs Stephanie’s hair and start yanking it)

Vanessa Vinning: (screams) get off of me

(Stephanie takes her other hand and slap Vanessa on the face)

(…dead silence… the girls look each other in the face)

[Scene changes to local restaurant]

Adrian Thompson: We used to do a lot of things together, then he just change

Mario Smith: Ok, I see, so what are you looking for?

Adrian Thompson: I really don’t know, I been with him for like 4 years so…

Mario Smith: look, I didn’t mean to cut you off but ever since we been sitting here. All you been talking about was him

Adrian Thompson: I’m sorry, I…

Mario Smith: so you are not over him.

(Adrian did not response)

Mario Smith: I see. Well when you get over him, then give me a call. Better yet, lose my number and I am sure you got this tab too

(Mario gets up and leaves without saying another word)

Adrian Thompson: I am not (looking down)

**
Watching Mario storm out and the thought of my ex on my mind, I need me a drink. Getting over him will be a lot harder than I thought it would be. Just the thought of CJ made me chuck and now I am trying to hold back my tears because I still do love him.
**

(Adrian paid the tab and leaves the restaurant)

[Scene changes to local bar/lounge]

(Adrian walks in and sit down on a bar stool)

Female Bartender: Someone is not looking to good today

Adrian Thompson: Can I get a Long Island Iced Tea top shelf?

Female Bartender: I will make it my special

A Familiar Voice: I didn’t think I would see you here

(Adrian looks at the person but is not really moved by seeing them)

Adrian Thompson: yep. Something to do to clear my head

Vanessa Vinning: Mind if I join you?

(Vanessa sits down and places her drink on the bar)

Female Bartender: Here is your Long Island, want me to keep a tab open for you?

(Adrian nods)

Vanessa Vinning: (talking to the bartender) can I get two shots of patron?

Female Bartender: Someone is looking to get something tonight

Vanessa Vinning: (eyes the bartender) no.

Adrian Thompson: a shot of patron? You are sure going to put me in the zone

Vanessa Vinning: (laugh) it’s the least I can do

Adrian Thompson: anyway, what are you doing here?

Vanessa Vinning: I got into a fight with my roommate

Adrian Thompson: ohh yeah, is everything ok, what happen?

Vanessa Vinning: I don’t want to talk about it

Adrian Thompson: No, tell me, I want to know

[Scene is local bar]

Female Bartender: Here you guys go with another shot

Adrian Thompson: damn, I am sorry to hear that

Vanessa Vinning: It’s ok. I have

Adrian Thompson: Yeah I know that feeling. Try getting over someone that you can’t

Vanessa Vinning: I got it! (Lifting up her shot glass) Let’s toast these shots

Adrian Thompson: to what?

Vanessa Vinning: A new beginning

(The two down their shots)

Adrian Thompson: I am closing out my tab: 2 long island and 3 patron, I am on full

Vanessa Vinning: You and me both (laughing)

(Vanessa tries to get up but then stumble to only be caught by Adrian, holding her up, the two exits the bar)

[Scene change to outside of local bar]

Vanessa Vinning: Look (pointing to the sky) it’s a full moon out tonight

Adrian Thompson: Vanessa (remembering her situation)

Vanessa Vinning: I can’t go home, but can I

Adrian Thompson: you don’t even have to ask (cutting her off)

(Adrian & Vanessa gets into Adrian’s car and drive off)

[Scene changes to Adrian’s loft]

(Adrian and Vanessa walk up the spiral stairs to his flat)

(Vanessa looks around and is amazed by the layout, structure and framework of Adrian’s loft)

Vanessa Vinning: This is where you live?

Adrian Thompson: Yes, do you like it?

(Vanessa then glides her finger along the marble frame of the fireplace, while looking at the artwork on the wall, she then turns her head)

Vanessa Vinning: Yes, it’s beautiful

Adrian Thompson: (smile) thank you

(Vanessa eyes just glister in enjoy, as she makes her way back to Adrian)

Adrian Thompson: You can sleep on my bed; I’ll sleep on the couch

Vanessa Vinning: (smiles) its ok, you can sleep on the bed with me

(Adrian then starts to undressed himself; Vanessa walks over and stops him)

Vanessa Vinning: I got this

Adrian Thompson: You…

Vanessa Vinning: Don’t say nothing else

Vanessa resume in taking Adrian’s clothes off, pulling his shirt over his head, as one hand sweep down his body to start unbuckling his pants. Adrian stands there, watching Vanessa as she slowly but surely undresses him. Adrian then steps out of his pants to get pushed onto the bed. Vanessa jumps on top of him with her legs separated. Adrian opens his mouth; Vanessa put one finger in front of his mouth and shakes her head no. Adrian place his hands on her hip, Vanessa takes off her shirt. Adrian leans up and kisses her between her chest, and Vanessa heads fall back, she then takes her hand and run them thru her hair, putting her body into motion. Adrian then continues kissing Vanessa on the chest as he reaches around to undo her bra, succeeding, he then stick his tongue out and creates a wet line. Adrian clinches his lips together and blows smoothly on the line, sending shockwaves into Vanessa’s body. Vanessa then grabs Adrian, digging her fingers into his back. Adrian then picks Vanessa up and turns her on her back, kissing down her body. Vanessa breathing is starting to get heavy, as Adrian pulls her panty off her toes. Adrian then licks his lips and then licks his way down from the toes. Vanessa then grabs Adrian’s head and guides him with her body being shot back as satisfaction please. As Adrian twirl, twist and flip; Vanessa grasp onto the pillow, shooting both legs into the air. Adrian looks up at Vanessa and start climbing towards her; he then lowers himself and slide right into her. Adrian rolls them over, still inside, and Vanessa grabs onto Adrian’s chest as she continues to ride. From the feeling inside, Vanessa grabs herself as it fit her right. Vanessa opens her eyes, looking down at Adrian, leans in and kisses him on the lip. The two kisses each other with such strong affection. Adrian places Vanessa on her back again and arches his body up. The two grabs hands, Vanessa then turns her head and look out the window unto the full moon. Just as Adrian re-enter, Vanessa turns her head only to see Adrian looking into her eyes. Vanessa sent out a moan on the first thrust, and each thrust afterward was a dip into ecstasy. From the smoothness to the wetness, Adrian started to bust, so he pulls out:

Adrian Thompson: Ohh SHIT!

Vanessa Vinning: What?!?

Adrian Thompson: Nothing

(Tired, Adrian collapse back onto the bed)

**
Damn, that felt good.
**

*** I’m Gonna Find My Love…***

No comments:

Post a Comment