4everAdrian - The Release

Friday, December 25, 2009

Double Life Chapter 1 - Double Life

*BEEP* “Dude watch where you are walking,” I screamed out my car window. This crazy ass dude is going to walk in front of my car on a green light. Hold on, did he just flip me the bird? Oh hell no; no one is going to flip no finger at me and get away with it. Jumping out my car, I went and approach him:

Bill Toledo: who the fuck do you think you are

John Stull: John, the one who gave you the finger

Hold up, why do I like the way how that sounds. “Man whatever,” I said as I turned around and went back into my car. I just went on ahead to class because I was running late in the first place. Damn, Professor Bowin has already started his class:

(Bill enters the classroom but then is stopped by Professor Bowin)

Professor Bowin: and this is the perfect example why employers look down on Rutgers undergrads, because they are always late. You will never make it to the top, if you can’t even make it on time.

(Bill goes and sits down, while the entire class watches him)

Professor Bowin: so Mr. Toledo, what do you say as your excuse for being late to my class?

Bill Toledo: You see I was on my way in, and then this guy goes and walk right in front of my car on a green light; like he was crazy or something

(John walks into the classroom and sits down in the front roll)

Bill Toledo: why are you not getting on him for being late?

Professor Bowin: because I am getting on you

Bill Toledo: (sucks his teeth) you need to be getting on him too

Amanda Pears: baby calm down, it’s not even that serious

Bill Toledo: nah, I want him to talk to him like he did to me

Krystal Summing: Shhh… (at Amanda) I want to see him act a fool (laugh)

Robert Martins: Bill, fall back!

(Bill sits back down)

If it wasn’t for my homie Robert; I would have really acted a fool in Bowin class. My girl, Amanda is always trying to keep me out of trouble; and her girl Krystal; I can’t stand that bitch. I let Professor Bowin finish his lecture. I don’t know who this John guy thinks he is; but one of these days, I am going to run him up.

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment