4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Double Life Chapter 6 - Question

Jean Toledo: Daddy!

Bill Toledo: Jean how was school today?

Jean Toledo: good but I know what I want for my birthday

Bill Toledo: what?

Jean Toledo: a pony

(Bill Laugh)

Jean Toledo: yeah he can stay in the backyard while I am at school and sleep in the bed with me when I go to bed

Bill Toledo: pumpkin I am not getting you a pony for your birthday

Jean Toledo: why not, you said I can have what ever I want

Bill Toledo: you can but not a pony, who is going to take care of it

Jean Toledo: me

Bill Toledo: no; you can’t even take care of yourself

(Jean makes up her face and start crying)

Jean Toledo: but I want a pony!

[Scene change to Aaron and Sam’s apartment]

Sam McLuther: Aaron where did you get this from?

(Holding up a new pair of Jordan)

Aaron Parker: I bought it over the weekend

Sam McLuther: you didn’t get paid over the weekend, I did

Aaron Parker: I know

Sam McLuther: is there something you are not telling

Aaron Parker: I think it best we don’t talk about it

Sam McLuther: So that is how we do things around here now, holding secrets from one another

Aaron Parker: I just don’t want to talk about it because I am thinking about your feelings

Sam McLuther: then I want to know, because if you are cheating I will leave now before I get hurt

Aaron Parker: but this is our apartment

Sam McLuther: I will pay rent for two places because I refuse to be done wrong, so tell me what I need to know

Aaron Parker: (low voice) I got someone giving me money to have me around them

Sam McLuther: I didn’t hear that correctly, you two are screwing each other

(Aaron nods)

Sam McLuther: how much?

Aaron Parker: does that matter?

Sam McLuther: I can’t believe this, what I am not giving you everything

Aaron Parker: you are; it’s not even like I want to be doing this

Sam McLuther: how long?

Aaron Parker: a couple of months

(Sam shakes his head)

Sam McLuther: I am going to leave you alone until you have everything together; maybe then you will realize what is really important to you; money or me

Aaron Parker: Sam, please don’t leave!

[Scene changes to Krystal’s apartment]

Amanda Pears: I miss living with you

Krystal Summings: I Know, me too! We used to have so much fun back in the days until you moved in with that fool

Amanda Pears: because we got married

Krystal Summing: I don’t know why you married him, something about him doesn’t seem right with me

Amanda Pears: what do you mean?

Krystal Summing: he comes off gay to me

Amanda Pears: what make you think he is gay?

Krystal Summing: What straight guys you know have a gay best friend

Amanda Pears: anybody can have a gay best friend, we do all the time

Krystal Summing: what guy do you know in their right mind will do as half the things he does around the house

Amanda Pears: Krystal I am not complaining

Krystal Summing: I should have found you a better man and you know I could have

[Scene changes to Starbucks]

Robert Martins: how long are you going to be living this double lifestyle?

Bill Toledo: I don’t know, don’t seem like anything could go wrong right now

Robert Martins: (laugh) so you are happy with a dick in your right hand and a ring on the fourth finger left hand

Bill Toledo: I can do without them but I would rather not because I honestly enjoy my time with all of them

Robert Martins: and you got poor little Aaron

Bill Toledo: but that one I really love. But he won’t let me have him exclusively

Robert Martins: he is too young to understand what that word means (laughing)

Bill Toledo: only if I can get him away from that boyfriend of his then he will be all mine

(John enters Starbucks)

(They notice John)

Robert Martins: how are you doing?

John Stull: can you leave us alone, I have to talk to you

Robert Martins: no problem, Bill hit me up later

Bill Toledo: what’s wrong?

John Stull: I went out the other night and overheard someone talking and they mention your name

Bill Toledo: baby you know I have a lot of clients they probably were talking business

John Stull: from the way of their conversation it didn’t sound business to me; it sounded more like pleasure

Bill Toledo: where did you hear this at

John Stull: when I went to Dawg

Bill Toledo: you can’t believe everything you hear

John Stull: Bill you better not be cheating on me because you know I am a crazy bitch, I will kill for mine

Bill Toledo: let’s head back to your place

John Stull: why?

Bill Toledo: you don’t want me to lay this pipe on you

(John smiles)

“Shhh… Double Life”

No comments:

Post a Comment