4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 8 - Rape

Not all over again. I will not go through what my father had put me through. I am tired of crying; I am tired being weak. I have to take a stand; because I am the only that can stand for me. “Miguel,” I said as I open the door and there he was sitting on the chair in the boathouse getting head. She stopped. I closed the door and headed back inside. “Where is your brother,” my mother said. “He is in the boathouse with his girlfriend,” “what are they doing,” my mom asked. I snug my shoulder and walked away. I went into my room and locked the door. Next thing you know I am hearing tapping on my door. “STOP, STOP, GO AWAY, NO I DON’T WANT TOO.” Those voices started to play back in my head; I can’t take this anymore. I sneaked out my bed room window and headed over to Rebecca house. I had never had sex with her but I can say that I really enjoyed her company. In times that I don’t have anyone to listen or care about me; she is always there. I get a lot of loving affections from her and I admired it! And to me; that means a lot more than sex. After spending some hours with Rebecca; I knew that I had to head home. It was about one o’clock in the morning; I went into the kitchen because I have made up my mind. I stood at the bottom of the steps and there he was at the top.

“Abandon Star
Abandoned
Abandon star
Abandoned
The Abandoned Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment