4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 7 - Change of Heart

I can sing! I have been assigning my name up against everything that allowed me to showcase my voice. I have been networking and meeting so many people. Life feels so much better, if you could look into my eyes. The days that I have spent crying and sobbing; I am now writing and singing. I am here; the place where I have always dreamed of being. It felt like yesterday that my dad caught me watching TRL. It felt like yesterday when I first realize my dream. “Baby,” my mom said as she walked into the living room. I turned and there was someone new standing by her side. I got the feeling that something was not right about this. “This is my new boyfriend, Fred.” You have got to be kidding me; but I want my momma to be happy; so who ever she is happy with, I will be happy too. It was only a matter of time before Fred started to run things around the house. Miguel hated him and had nothing to do with him. There was a situation that happen; when Fred tried to tell Miguel what to do and he replied, “You are not my father! You can not tell me what to do!” And ever since then, the two never spoke again. Me and him didn’t fall out until he stepped to me and said, “You can’t follow your dream!”

“Abandon Star
Who is he to stop me from singing?
Who is he to enter my life?
Change it all around
Who is he?
The Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment