4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Double Life Chapter 8 - Rapture

Two Years Later…

Karma is a bitch! Amanda divorced me! I found out that my daughter is not even mine! Like my uncle told me when I was younger, “if you are gay, you will grow up to be a lonely sissy;” so that’s what I am, a lonely sissy!

[Scene goes to Aaron and Sam]

Doctor: I am proud to say that both of you are negative

(Aaron exhale heavily)

Doctor: it’s rare for couples to come in here to take the test together, what made you two do so, if you don’t mind me asking

Sam McLuther: Aaron was having unprotected sex outside of our relationship

Doctor: that is not good, you know of all the disease that are out there in this world today and more and more people are getting infected everyday. You can’t be so reckless with your life

Aaron Parker: I know, I have made a mistake but I am glad that he is able to see that I am human and not perfect.

(The two leaves the doctor’s office)

Aaron Parker: Thank you Sam for coming back into my life

Sam McLuther: you know I love you and I can’t see myself with no one but you. With you I am complete because you complete me. Don’t hurt me again

Aaron Parker: Samuel, it’s you and I against the world!

[Scene leaves Aaron and Sam]

(The Phone Rings)

Bill Toledo: hello

Nurse: it is one of the nurse here at Gradson Hospital, John Stull have you down on his will and contact. I am calling to let you know that he has passed away

(Bill collapses)

No comments:

Post a Comment