4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 11 - No More

“ALL ARISE.” I stood, then turned back and looked back at my mother and my brother. Right behind them Rebecca stood and I smiled. My heart felt a lot better knowing that she came because with her it’s whatever. She still stands by me and she proves that time over time and I love her for that. My lawyer stood up and faced the judge, “my honor, my client is not guilty. He was sexually raped by Fred Bogus on multiple accounts that lead to the actions of my client defending himself.” “How can you prove this to be accurate?” “Because my client is a writer; he carries a dairy around with him and document events, quotes and experiences in that book. He believes that a life worth living is a life worth recording.” “Do you have that book with you now,” the judge asked again. My lawyer walked up the judge and handed him the book. The judge took the book and skimmed through it then handed it over to the juries. “We are going to take a recess and give the jury some time to discuss the matter and cast their votes." I am sitting in my eight by eight; my head is pondering with thoughts. I was ready to give up; I was ready to surrender and admit my wrong doing. But a voice inside my head said, “Don’t give up because I haven’t given up.” I went back inside the courtroom when the judge called for me. A man in the jury stands up and said, “You honor, the jury have voted Moe Burneaster as not guilty of murder.” The judge turned to me and said, “Moe, can we hear you sing?” So I sang a song straight from my heart:

I have stood in the bottom of the pit
But somehow I knew that I was alright
I have been hidden for many years
But somehow I know that this is my time
That I will rise above all boundaries
The road blocks that was set before me
I have overcome boundaries
Structured, buildings, and obstacles
People, stop signs and road ways
All that creates boundaries
I used to see it from far
But once I got close
Bigger were my boundaries
I just knew that I had to overcome
I just knew that I had to keep going
Believing, if that is all I got
But yet love kept me going stronger
My boundaries couldn’t keep me down

“The Abandoned Star
For the first time the last time
I stood for me that rang the sound
The voice that rocked the room
Nobody knew I was the
Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment