4everAdrian - The Release

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 12 - Finally

Chapter 12: Finally

After sitting in my dressing room; thinking about everything; I chuck because the adventure was amazing because I just wanted that one thing; music. I needed it and I got it. Knock, knock. “Moe, you go on in five.” A voice sounded through the door. I looked into the mirror and smile. I have achieved the impossible. This feeling; words can not express this moment of my excited, joy and faith. I exhaled deeply, threw on my shirt and walked out on stage. The crowd started to scream my name. I looked down and saw Miguel, Rebecca and my mom sitting in the front row. I smiled! The music started:

“The Abandoned Star
It was worth the lifetime of achieving
Nothing feels greater then this dream I have reached
Only going higher because success is a journey
The destination doesn’t ends here
We are heading overseas to go globally
The frame that I have attained
My name is well known around the world
It won’t ever be over
This one is known
Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment