4everAdrian - The Release

Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Abandoned Star Chapter 3 - Shows

Some years have gone by and now I am thirteen. I been a lot more involved with school activities; I have joined the choir team, and also doing musical plays. Pretty much anything that will allow me to use my voice. In a matter of a week, we are having the biggest event going down at my school: The Talent Show. I am stuck between which songs to sing; should I sing Amazing Grace or Jesus Loves Me? Either song I do, I am going to do my best but I want to blow the crowd away with my vocal ability. My family doesn’t know that I will be taking part in the talent show, not even my mom. For the past few years my mom has started to give up faith on me because of the way my father been abusing her. But I can say one thing my mother did was good; she taught me about the unconditional love that Jesus has for me. Knowing that people around me are starting to give up on me, I am starting to believe more in myself and entrusting my dreams in the Lord’s hands. I got to be a star!

“The Abandoned Star
On this day, I’ll stand tall
For this moment, I’ll soar high
Go this mile, I’ll skies the limit
A star reaching the impossible dream
Abandon Star”

No comments:

Post a Comment