4everAdrian - The Release

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Time

Time

There are times that I want to text you but I wonder if it's too late. There are times I want to call you but I wonder if it's too late to let you know, that I'm thinking about you. There are times when I just want to be laying next to you, holding you close to me. There are times. When the memories crosses my mind from time to time. You are the only one that my mind can focus on. So this time from time I am with you when there is time. There are times that I want to be kissing you but we are stuck at where we are. There are times that I would want to be mind fucking you when you are laying next to me. There are times. There are times on this time when the distance will only get closer. Feeling you breathing on my neck from the foreplay. Just this time I want to grind on you, you on me, just this time. Cause there are times when the memories are too strong, I am left to play, memories all over again from the time. You next to me just this time. There are times, I want to see you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment